Saturday, August 31, 2013

Actress Emma Roberts admits she was star-struck when she first met Jennifer Aniston.

The 22-year-old stars alongside the former Friends actress in new comedy movie We’re The Millers, reported Contactmusic.

“Surreal. When I met her she came up and gave me a big hug. I froze with my arms by my side and just said, ‘Hi, I’m so nervous to meet you’,” she said.

The actress also said she is in awe of Johnny Depp after working with him on 2001’s, Blow.

“At the time I didn’t really know who he was, but now... Oh my God. I have a black and white picture hanging in my house,” she said.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

e-News for U BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.