Friday, August 30, 2013

Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson will be running in this year’s New York City Marathon. The 46-year-old Barb Wire star is currently in training for the big run after signing up to pound the streets of the Big Apple and raise funds for Sean Penn’s J/P Haitian Relief Organisation, reported E! online.

“I’ve never taken on a physical challenge like this but I am willing to do something to show my dedication. It is incomparable to the struggle people (there) face. I didn’t just want to be the kiss at the finish line. I wanted to do more and if I can raise $500,000, it is going to be a blessing to Haiti,” Anderson said.
“I’ve been a supporter of JP from the early stages. In the last few years I have become more involved. If you go to Haiti, you fall in love. It is intoxicating,” she said. 

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

e-News for U BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.